Below are just some things that have taken place (in no particular order) in the past month:
1. Luke can shift his weight from foot to foot while standing and takes a few steps with assistance! It is so neat watching him progress so well!
2. Mary started gymnastics. She loved the trampoline activities. She had a blast but it is quite exhausting for momma!
3. I need to teach Mary to whisper. I was at church with my family when Mary started yelling, “I tee-tee. I tee-tee, momma!” So I rushed her to the back to the bathroom where she refused to sit on the pot. Potty training has proved to be quite an interesting task.
4. Luke can mimic some actions and sounds. He can say “ma ma ma ma” and “da da da da.” When Matt and I go “woo” he throws his hands in the air like he’s riding a roller coaster. It’s pretty precious.
5. Mary has learned how to take off her diaper…she likes to run around the house naked. I wish she could be potty trained already because I could see her just poppin a squat anywhere in our house when not wearing a diaper. She’s my free spirited child!
6. Mary gets SUPER jealous when Luke’s therapist comes over with all her cool toys and gadgets for Luke and he gets most of the attention. It’ easy to say that Mary likes attention (undivided attention!)
7. Mary has really gotten into singing. It is the cutest thing when kids start singing and dancing!
8. When we go for walks Mary will tell the other people on the walking trails or sidewalks to “STOP!” I’m not sure if she thinks the sidewalk belongs to her but it is pretty funny.
Raising kids is like being in a perpetual comedy show. They bring me such joy!